For this recipe, I use fresh, trimmed, and cleaned asparagus. Tossed in avocado oil and seasoned with Lawry’s garlic salt. Oven Roast for 20 minutes. Topped off with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice right out of the oven.
- One bunch of fresh asparagus
- 1–2 tbsp of avocado oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt (to taste)
- Juice from half of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking tray with foil/parchment paper.
- Prep asparagus by snapping off ends with a sharp bend. Asparagus will snap in the right spot. You can also cut to trim them all together. Wash, rinse, and dry.
- Place clean asparagus in line baking tray.
- Drizzle with avocado oil and season with garlic salt. Toss until well coated.
- Bake asparagus until tender and tips have a nice char about 15-20 minutes, checking halfway through.
- Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lemon juice on top, Toss.
Enjoy asparagus fresh out of the oven or warm/room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Side Dish