I use brussels sprouts tossed in oil, sriracha, honey, lime juice, and garlic salt in this recipe. Roast them on high heat in the oven for 30 minutes until nice and tender on the inside and roasted crispy golden brown outside. I reserve a couple of tablespoons of the honey sriracha dressing for drizzling on top once Brussels roast (highly recommend). Honey Siracha Brussels Sprouts is an excellent side dish or enjoyed on its own.
- 1 ½ lb Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1–2 tbsp sriracha
- 3 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt pepper to taste
- One lime (juiced)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil/parchment paper.
- Wash and trim the end of sprouts, removing any outer leaves that may look discolored.
- Cut buds in halves, place in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sriracha, honey, garlic powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper; mix well—Reserve 1 tbsp.
- Add honey sriracha dressing to Brussels in the large bowl. Toss until well coated.
- Put coated Brussels on the lined baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring Brussels halfway through.
- Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of honey sriracha dressing.
Serve and enjoy warm!
- Category: Appetizer/Side Dish