In this recipe, I use deli-style hard salami and pepperoni slices and wrap them over asparagus spears. Bake them for 15 minutes in the oven for tasty and crispy asparagus “fries.”
- One bunch of fresh asparagus
- Deli-style thin-sliced hard salami and or pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking tray with foil/parchment paper.
- Prep asparagus by snapping off ends with a sharp bend. Asparagus will snap in the right spot. You can also chop to trim them all together. Wash, rinse, and dry.
- Wrap the lower half of asparagus with salami/pepperoni
- Bake for 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender and salami/pepperoni is crispy.
Enjoy fresh out of the oven or warm.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Side Dish